Working for Berlitz Corporation as an instructor is an exciting career opportunity!
Berlitz Corporation provides expertise in language instruction and cross-cultural training throughout the world.
Berlitz has more than 140 years of experience and millions of alumni. Based on the proven-successful Berlitz Method®, our programs are continually enhanced and refined, so you are always teaching with updated materials and the latest learning technology. To learn more about the Berlitz Method click here.
Our product offerings include
- Language instruction and testing for more than 50 languages, using the proven-effective Berlitz Method® and available through multiple platform delivery options, including face-to-face and online.
- Business Seminars to maximize business performance through a comprehensive portfolio of world-class learning solutions for language and business communication as well as cultural competency.
- Government and institutional programs including many courses eligible for government subsidies or tuition reimbursement.
- Language programs for kids and teens that are interactive, fun, and geared especially for various ages groups.
As a Berlitz Instructor, you will
Berlitz will provide you with all the information, skills development and support necessary to become a professional and successful instructor. In addition, you will learn to work in an international team and if you teach abroad, you will also learn about a new culture and have the opportunity to learn a new language.
Develop Valuable Skills
You will develop communication, customer service and evaluation skills. In addition you will learn how to give feedback and manage your time and classroom . You will use and develop these skills on a daily basis at Berlitz both in the classroom with your students and while interacting with your colleagues.
Make a Difference
You will make a difference in the lives of your students by helping them reach their individual language goals. In addition, Berlitz recognizes that its employees are the key to a successful company. We engage the input and feedback of our staff on a continuous basis. You will have the opportunity to contribute to and benefit from the success of Berlitz.
Open the Door to Opportunity
As a Berlitz employee, you will have the possibility to pursue other career opportunities within the Berlitz network of over 550 language centers in 70 countries.
Be a part of our team!
We are seeking instructors for our international team who have
- Native fluency in the language they wish to teach
- Professional maturity
- Cultural sensitivity
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- At least one year to commit to Berlitz
- Willingness to teach adults and children
Learn More about Job Opportunities in Berlitz Locations Around the World